- Multiplayer modes, such as 'Capture the Flag', are available for play on the PlayStation 2 by using additional controllers.
Copied from Gamefaqs (Starky27)
Drive On USS Enterprise
- Choose the New York map, go forward one block, take a right, take the second left, go on block, take a soft right. Go as fast can for one block. Then, go straight through the stoplight, into the building that sits beside the water, up the ramp, and into the opening in the side of the aircraft carrier. A ramp at the far end of the hangar leads to the top of the ship.
Unlock The Smuggler's Run Baja Buggy
- Have a save file from both Smuggler’s Run and Midnight Club: Street Racing on the same Memory Card, and the Smuggler’s Run Baja Buggy will appear in your garage.
Unlock The Type-S
- To unlock the Type-S in Career Mode, you must beat all Hookmen in New York and then defeat all the Hookman in London. When you finally beat the World Champ, the Type-S will be waiting for you in your Arcade garage.
Unlock The Manhattan Bonus Cars
- To unlock Manhattan bonus cars in Arcade Mode, you must place 1st in the 11th, 12th, 13th, 14th, and 15th Waypoint races. This will unlock the Beta, Bus, Ice Cream Truck, Meter Maid, and Fiorenza II.
Unlock The London Bonus Cars
- To unlock London bonus cars in Arcade Mode, you must place 1st in the 11th, 12th, 13th, 14th, and 15th Waypoint races. This will unlock the Alpha, Double Decker, Black Cab, Crown Mail, and Crescendo.
Unlock The Kuruma Faasutos
- The Kuruma Faasuto GR, Kuruma Faasuto GS and Kuruma Faasuto GT are bonus cars that can be unlocked in Cruising Mode. To unlock them look for the red circles that are hidden throughout London. Place your car over the circle and you will her a sound indicating that a new car has been unlock and waiting for you in your garage.
Unlock The Bonus Taxis